At Timber Ridge Camp, we pride ourselves on the outstanding quality and variety of our athletic facilities. Our facilities are maintained year-round by our wonderful maintenance staff and are continuously growing. By maintaining a diverse selection of facilities we able to help each and every camper find what they love to do.
Whether campers want to play competitive football in our Sunday Night Football League, work on their tennis serve, or play some gaga with their cabin mates, we have everything a camper could need.
- Running Track
- 10 Tennis Courts (6 lighted)
- Racquetball/Handball Court
- 3 Beach Volleyball/Newcomb Courts
- Baseball/Softball Field (lighted + bleachers)
- Large Soccer/Lacrosse/Field Hockey Pitch (lighted + announcer booth)
- Football Field (lighted + bleachers + announcer booth)
- Indoor Basketball Court (w/ professional hardwood floor)
- 2 Outdoor Basketball Courts (lighted + bleachers)
- 250 yd Driving Range
- 2 Gaga Courts (1 large, 1 small)
- Shuffle Board Court
- Street Hockey Rink
- Climbing Wall
- Road Bikes
- Go-kart Track
- Pickleball Court
Track & Field
Sunday Night Football
The Sunday Night Football League is a favorite among campers at Timber Ridge!
Games are held every Sunday night under the lights, complete with announcers, multiple refs, and the entire camp cheering from the sidelines. Teams even have the opportunity to create an intro with a theme song chosen by the team! The summer football season culminates with a super bowl game which includes professional fireworks to celebrate every touchdown.
Originally formed over 20 years ago by campers and counselors, SNF has grown into an exciting event which continues to this day. All senior boys and third year inters are encouraged to participate. Teams are chosen through a combine and draft which is held at the beginning of the summer by coaches and the athletic director.