Summer Camp Rentals for Groups & Companies!
Only 1.5 hours from Washington, DC and 2.5 hours from Baltimore!
Camp White Mountain and Camp Green Briar is open in the spring, summer and fall. After our summer camp season ends, Camp White Mountain and Camp Green Briar operates as the Camp White Mountain and Camp Green Briar Conference & Retreat Center and hosts a wide variety of organizations from near and far.
The Camp White Mountain and Camp Green Briar Conference & Retreat Center is a multi-faceted facility that hosts: high school marching bands, football and basketball camps, conferences, religious retreats, family reunions, weddings, senior class trips, Bar Mitzvahs, business meetings, scout outings, youth group getaways and a wide variety of other user groups coming from Pennsylvania, Virginia and Maryland.
We also specialize in daily and weekend company retreats from Winchester, VA and the Washington, DC suburbs. This is a unique opportunity to give the ultimate company picnic and team building experience. We have relationships with some of the top motivational speakers, who work with companies throughout the country. A company retreat to Camp White Mountain and Camp Green Briar is sure to boost moral and ultimately lead to better production from your employees.
Camp rental is the perfect answer for many groups who are searching for a site to house their group function. Meals, lodging and the use of facilities starting at a daily rate that is hard to beat!
We are dedicated to taking care of you and your group. You will be assigned a personal group representative whose job it is to make your stay with us truly wonderful. Your representative will strive to meet your every need!
Call us at 800.258.2267 to find out how we can cater our camp to meet your group or company’s needs.
Camp White Mountain and Camp Green Briar has some of the finest facilities in the industry to offer to our user groups. Our facilities include:
- Gorgeous swimming pool complete with outdoor lighting for evening pool parties and special events.
- Ten championship tennis courts equipped with lights for night.
- Sports Center – Gymnasium Facility (20,000 square feet): Perfect facility for large meetings, social gatherings and athletic events with an official size, hardwood dance floor.
- The Cacapon River is a beautiful river which flows around our camp and is perfect for canoeing and tubing.
- Indoor, hardwood dance floor large enough to accommodate 250+ dancers.
- Gorgeous, private natural setting in the heart of the Shenandoah Mountains. You’ll never see stars as bright as ours at night!
- Recreation Center & Lounge: Snack bar and game room filled with pool tables, foosball (table soccer), ping pong tables and commercial video games.
- Theater and meeting facility (80’ x 40’): A dozen smaller conference rooms are centrally located on our campus.
- Indoor recreation center (50’ x 30’)
- Two softball and regulation baseball fields
- Three indoor and outdoor basketball courts
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Dance studios
- Outdoor performance stage with seating for 500 audience members
- Nature, hiking and running trails stretch for miles on our camp property
- High ropes course
- Adventure course with a 40’ climbing tower and a zip line (great for team building)
- Horseback riding available upon request
- Over 40,000 square feet of indoor activity facilities.
- Over 150 private acres to enjoy
- Exclusive use of our facility is available.
- Accommodations for 50 to 350 guests
- Guests are housed in large, comfortable, modern dormitory-style cabins. Cabins are equipped with hot running water, individual showers, ample electrical outlets, windows with screens and lighted porches. Linens, blankets and pillows can be provided if desired.
- Camp White Mountain and Camp Green Briar also offers lodging facilities in our new Lodge. The Lodge has 18 private, double-occupancy rooms each with its own private bathroom.
- Additional private housing for 40 people with separate bathrooms.
Our team of chefs will custom make your group’s menu to fit the dietary needs and taste preferences of both adults and children. Our chefs can accommodate all different types of menus: kosher, vegan, gluten free, allergy, etc.
Our large dining facility allows your group the space it needs during meals. We offer buffet-style dining for all of our meals as well as a fruit bar at breakfast and salad bars at lunch and dinner.